Each year, you’ll find almost half a million books, media and treasures at the VNSA Book Sale, all donated from the public, businesses, schools, and other groups. We take donations all year long, so if you have books and media that are no longer needed, please contact us!
We sometimes get items that are not suitable for the Book Sale. Water damaged, excessively soiled, or torn books are not kept. Whenever possible, VNSA donates books we cannot sell to other nonprofit organizations that may have a use for them.
Individual donors will receive a receipt for donations at the time of pick-up. If you have made a donation using our VNSA donation box, or if the VNSA volunteer did not provide you with a receipt at the time of donation, email us to request a receipt. Please provide the details of your donation.
Types of Items Accepted:
- Paperback books, hardback books,
- DVDs, CDs, and vinyl records,
- Audio books,
- Jigsaw puzzles and games,
- Encyclopedias printed in the last 15 years and those printed before 1950, and
- Some magazines (but not all, please check this list).
Items We Cannot Accept: Since donated books will be sold to others for use in homes and schools, only new or gently used items AND older rare and unusual items can be accepted. VNSA does not accept:
- Damaged books,
- Readers Digest Condensed books,
- Serial romance books such as Harlequin,
- Library discards,
- Cassette tapes (other than books on tape),
- VHS tapes,
- General magazines (including National Geographic).
VNSA wants your donations! If you are not near one of our drop boxes, we will come to you. Please call or email us to make an appointment for a book pick up at your home or office.
- Call 602-265-6805 or
- Email us.
Provide the following details about your donation:
- Your name
- Phone number (daytime and evening numbers)
- Email address (VNSA wishes to contact you for future donations and to invite you to our sale.)
- Street address, city, and ZIP code
- Estimated number of small boxes or bags of books. (Please pack your donation in bankers boxes or similarly sized small boxes, or in sturdy bags. Your estimate helps us determine the size of vehicle and number of volunteers needed. All pick-ups are made by our volunteers. Your help in packing boxes that can be lifted by a single individual is appreciated.)
- Main cross streets
- Where exactly will you leave the books for us? Are you in a gated community? Are there stairs to negotiate?
Donations are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law and receipts are available. Request a receipt.
All VNSA drop boxes are painted beige with navy lettering on a yellow VNSA sign, and are located as close to a curb as possible. Volunteers empty boxes every week. Have you seen a problem with one of our drop boxes? If you see a VNSA drop box that is overflowing, damaged, or tagged with graffiti, please let us know!
DROP BOX LOCATIONS
- 7025 E Osborn Rd, Scottsdale, AZ, 85251 (Located in the back (south) parking lot of the First Baptist Church of Scottsdale.) map
- 11735 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ, 85254 (Located just inside the south entrance of the North Scottsdale United Methodist Church parking lot. Near the corner of N Scottsdale Rd and E Cactus Rd.) map
- 10633 W Peoria Ave, Sun City, AZ, 85351 (Located on the SW corner of 107th Ave & Peoria Ave, across the parking lot from Dollar General) map
- 8925 E Pima Center Parkway, Scottsdale, AZ, 85258 (Located in a parking spot in the parking lot next to 90th St.) map
- 700 E Baseline Rd, Tempe, AZ, 85283 (Near the NW corner of Baseline and Rural. The box is located in the office complex west of Whole Foods at the corner of S. La Rosa and Baseline.) map
- 2929 N Litchfield Rd, Goodyear, AZ, 85395 (NE corner at YMCA) map
- 5310 S Superstition Mountain, Gold Canyon, AZ, 85118 (NE corner at Bashas’) map
- 4224 N 44th St., Phoenix, AZ, 85018 (Community of Christ Church. It is located at the southwest corner of the building down the south driveway. This drop box was formerly located at 4430 E. Camelback Road, Phoenix.) map
- 3420 E Shea Blvd, Phoenix, AZ, 85028 (NE corner of SR 51 and Shea) map
- 2336 E Mulberry Dr, Phoenix, AZ, 85016 (SW corner) map
- 5521 North 7th Street, Phoenix, AZ, 85014 (NE corner near Bashas’) map
- 3121 N 3rd Ave, Phoenix, AZ, 85013 (west entrance of Park Central Mall) map
If you wish to receive a donation receipt, please request a receipt.
In addition to books and media, we welcome any financial donations to support our efforts. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Poisoned by Le Chiffre’s girlfriend, Valenka, Bond struggles unsuccessfully to connect a key wire to his automatic external defibrillator, but Vesper arrives and makes the proper connection, allowing the machine to revive him. The theme has knights, swords, and dragons in it while the background is a castle. Here is a general list of what to expect from most online casinos in terms of withdrawals https://bestonlinecasinointhai.com/. You may also ask, since return is the most critical factor in determining which video poker game to play, why not just play those table games and forget about video poker.